Read freshly baked bread puns that’ll crack you up. Whether you love bread or food puns in general, you’ll be laughing non-stop.
Funny bread puns are perfect for a good laugh.
Whether you bake bread, know a bread lover, or appreciate humor, bread puns are right up your oven.
The best part is that bread puns never grow mold. So, tell them to people today and five years from now.
You’ll get the same chuckles and laughs.
Related: Pun-believably Punny Puns About Puns
Get bready to loaf with the following bread puns.
The best bread puns
1. Last, but not yeast.
2. Bready or not, here I crumb.
3. My kids are so kneady.
4. Just loafing around.
5. You’re toast!
6. You bread my mind.
7. Naan of your business.
8. Ciabatta hurry up.
9. The baker woke up on the wrong side of the bread.
10. Money is called dough because we knead it.
11. The butter said to the bread, “I’m on a roll.”
12. It’s a matter of loaf or death.
13. Rye are you being so serious?
14. All you knead is loaf.
15. I loaf you dough much.
16. I can dough better.
17. Let’s bread on it.
18. I went there yeast-erday.
19. Sometimes, you’ll break down and rye.
20. Daily grain-d.
21. The bread and her bread-smaids.
22. Live and loaf.
23. Baguette it.
24. S-bread it around.
25. It was a hy-bread.
26. It’s past your bread-time.
27. Bread puns never get stale.
28. Second to naan.
29. It is wheat it is.
30. You’re the apple of my rye.
31. Have a loaf-ly day.
32. Another one bites the crust.
33. The bread couple broke up because their relationship was crumbling.
34. My new bakery business is on the rise.
35. Don’t be sour, dough.
36. Next time you need a loaf, challah at me.
37. The bread told its friend that went through a breakup, “You deserve butter.”
38. I’m on the crust of perfecting a bread recipe.
39. On Valentine’s Day, bakers give each other flours.
40. Crust me, I got this.
41. Let’s make it grain.
42. I ship bread through the toast office.
43. Pilgrims baked bread on the May-flour.
Related: Hilarious Thanksgiving Jokes
44. I’m b-ready to have some bun.
45. Wheat make the best of friends.
46. Baguette out of the way.
47. Wheat it and weep.
48. Rye did you bake my heart?
49. One breadstick said to the other, “You’re my butter half.”
50. Rye-se and shine.
51. Re-pita story one more time.
52. English muffins aren’t born, they’re bread.
53. A loaf of bread’s favorite show is Breaking Bread.
54. Dough or doughnut, there is no rye.
Related: The Best Star Wars Puns
55. The bread said to the cheese, “I’m so grilled to see you.”
56. There’s no such thing as a crumby bread pun.
57. At night, you knead to read bread-time stories.
58. Did you see the movie with Tom Cruise? It’s called Top Bun.
59. For dessert, a thesaurus eats a synonym bun.
60. I’m staying at a bread and breakfast (B&B).
61. 52 slices of toast is a deck of carbs.
62. The banker wanted the baker to pumpernickels.
Bread pun names
1. Rye-n Rye-nolds
2. Challah Berry
3. Bread Sheeran
4. Grain Johnson
5. Bread Pitt
6. Pita Ora
7. Naan-cy Juvonen
8. Kristen Boule
9. Wheat-ney Houston
10. Pita Pan
11. Marlon Bran-dough
12. Clint Yeast-wood
13. Bread-ley Cooper
14. Yeast Witherspoon
15. Crostini Aguilera
16. Leonar-dough DiCaprio
18. Bill Mur-rye
19. Yeast-ie Boys
20. Winona Rye-der
21. Angelina Dough-lie
22. Jennifer Dough-pez
24. Elon Crust
25. Bread Paisley
26. Jason Dough-rulo
27. Vincent van Dough
28. Toast Malone
29. John Dough
30. Jane Dough
Related: The Silliest Laffy Taffy Jokes
Featured image courtesy of Canva.
About David Em
David Em is the founder of Box of Puns, which he created to add more laughter and humor to life.