You’ve found the hidden treasure of humor. Read the best and funniest pirate puns if you want to have a good laugh.
1. How arrr you doing today?
2. The best name for a pirate’s dog is Patches.
3. I’m climbing the cor-pirate ladder.
4. Pirates arrr healthy because they get plenty of vitamin sea.
Related: 30+ funny bean puns
5. Pirates were the first to use aye phones.
6. A pirate’s favorite letter is R.
7. Pirates love aye contact.
8. I bought it on sail.
9. There’s no need to arrr-gue.
10. You arrr the best.
11. For each piercing, pirates pay a buck-an-ear.
12. Let’s listen to Arrr&B.
13. At the gym, a pirate walked on a person’s back because he was told to walk the plank.
Related: 50+ funny animal puns
14. To make a pirate irate, take away the P.
15. Aye, it’s me.
16. What a great aye-dea.
17. It’s my birthday. Aye matey years old.
18. Pirates pay an arm and a leg for a peg and hook.
19. Aye’ll be there in a minute.
20. Are we thar yet?
21. Ships ahoy.
22. You’re booty-ful.
Related: 45+ hilarious weather puns
23. The pirate had to go to anchor management class.
24. Don’t fall for pier pressure.
25. Goodb-aye. See you later.
26. Matey force be with you.
27. I’m dunbie-ing taken for granted.
28. Santa became a pirate and said, “yo ho ho ho.”
29. Let’s have a b-arrr-becue.
30. Doubloon or nothing.
31. I started playing the f-loot.
Related: 25+ hilarious Irish jokes
32. Do you want to scuttle?
33. It’s coaming.
34. I chest him until I got the treasure.
35. I don’t give a ship.
36. There’s a loot of treasure.
37. You have me hearty.
38. Aye’ll see you next time.
39. It’s in another aye-l.
Related: 50+ tea-riffic tea puns
40. Arrr friendship runs deep.
41. It was a stale-matey.
42. I need to brush matey-th.
43. I need my booty sleep.
44. I’m going to b-aye a new ship.
45. I’m a fan of arrr-t.
46. To err is human. To arr is pirate.
47. Pirates can’t play cards when the captain’s standing on the deck.
Featured image courtesy of Canva.
About David Em
David Em is the founder of Box of Puns, which he created to add more laughter and humor to life.