Whether you’re writing a birthday card or it’s your birthday, read the funniest and best birthday puns to make it a special day.
1. Happy bee-day!
2. Have an eggs-cellent birthday.
3. Have a tea-rific birthday.
4. I hope you have an ex-straw-ordinary birthday.
Related: 30+ egg puns that’ll crack you up
5. Hap-pea birthday.
6. Have a toad-ally awesome birthday.
7. Happy birday, my otter half.
8. I hope you’re birthday party is whale-y fun.
9. Lettuce celebrate your birthday.
10. I hope this birthday card cakes your day.
11. Go shawty. It’s sherbert day.
12. Happy birthday, sea-star.
13. I’m excited about your birthday par-tea.
14. Have a soup-erb birthday.
15. You’re one in a melon.
16. Age is irr-elephant.
17. Time to shell-ebrate.
18. This whole birthday thing is getting old.
19. Have a turtle-ly awesome birthday.
Related: 20+ tree puns you wood love
20. I hope you’re birthday is purr-fect.
21. Hap-brie birthday! You feta have a gouda day.
22. Let’s plan a soap-rise birthday celebration.
23. Birthday candles need to take breaks because they burn out quickly.
24. Dim-sum-body say it’s your birthday?
25. Happy birthday best friend. Olive you.
26. Yoda-serve the best birthday ever.
27. Alpaca party hat because it’s your birthday.
28. I hope your birthday is fa-brew-lous.
29. Happy birthday to ewe.
30. I herd it was your birthday.
31. I’m wishing you s’more happiness this year.
32. Happy beer-thday.
33. Have a flan-tastic birthday.
34. It’s party thyme.
Related: 10+ jokes about getting old
35. This year, you koala-fy as old.
36. Have a grate birthday.
37. It may be corny, but have an a-maize-ing birthday.
38. Have an ink-redible birthday.
39. This is nacho typical birthday card. It’s a big dill.
40. We should talk today, but for now, yap-py birthday.
41. Donut stop reading. Have a sweet birthday.
- Funny birthday jokes
- Sun puns to brighten your day
- Dog puns that are paw-some
- Fish puns that are fin-tastic
Featured image courtesy of Canva.
About David Em
David Em is the founder of Box of Puns, which he created to add more laughter and humor to life.