Whether it’s your birthday or you’re wishing someone else a good one, read the funniest birthday jokes for ideas to add humor.
1. What type of music scares birthday balloons?
2. Did you hear about the tree’s birthday party?
It was sappy.
3. What did one birthday candle say to the other?
Don’t birthdays light you up?
4. What’s the easiest way to remember your partner’s birthday?
Forget it once.
5. How do pickles celebrate their birthdays?
They relish the moment.
6. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
7. How do you know you’re getting old?
Your birthday cake has more candles than people at the party.
8. What type of birthday party is the cleanest?
A soap-rise birthday party.
9. What does a clam do on its birthday?
10. What’s one thing you always get on your birthday?
A new age.
11. What goes up and never comes down?
12. Do you know what statistics say about birthdays?
Those who have the most birthdays live the longest.
13. What do monsters serve at birthday parties?
I scream cake.
14. What color birthday candle burns the longest?
None because they all burn shorter.
Related: 20+ cow puns to boost your mood
15. How do you know you’re getting old?
When you and your teeth don’t sleep together.
16. Why was the birthday cake so hard?
It was a marble cake.
17. What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday?
18. What’s a bee’s favorite day?
19. What does an elephant want for its birthday?
A trunk full of gifts.
20. What does a cat do on its birthday?
Turn up the meow-sic.
Related: 30+ best cake puns
21. Why do candles love birthdays?
They get lit.
22. Why couldn’t the teddy bear finish its birthday cake?
It was stuffed.
23. Why did the girl feel warm on her birthday?
People kept toasting her.
24. What does every birthday end with?
The letter Y.
Related: 25 funny mountain puns
25. How do lions wish each other a happy birthday?
It’s roar birthday.
26. Why don’t candles exercise?
They burn out too quickly.
27. What do you get a hunter for their birthday?
A birthday pheasant.
28. What do George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common?
They were all born on holidays.
29. What do birthday cakes and baseball teams have in common?
They need a good batter.
30. What’s the best surprise birthday present to give?
Nothing. They’ll be really surprised.
Related: 25+ roaring dinosaur puns
31. How can you tell if a birthday cake is sad?
It’ll be in tiers.
32. Why should everyone be happy on their birthday?
The older you get, there’s less to learn the hard way.
33. What do you say to a fish on its birthday?
Have a fin-tastic birthday.
34. Why is age a relative thing?
All of my relatives keep reminding me how old I am.
Related: 40+ birthday puns for the ages
35. Why don’t owls give each other gifts on their birthdays?
They don’t give a hoot.
36. When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?
When it’s sliced.
37. What do they serve at birthday parties in heaven?
Angel food cake.
38. What do you say to a witch on her birthday?
39. Planning a birthday party is easy.
It’s a piece of cake.
40. Why did the birthday boy smash his cake?
It was a pound cake.
41. How old was the caveman on his birthday?
42. What do you say to a cheese-lover on their birthday?
- Shocking electricity puns
- Chemistry jokes anyone will find hilarious
- Romantically funny love puns
- The best leaf puns
Featured image by David Em and Canva.
About David Em
David Em is the founder of Box of Puns, which he created to add more laughter and humor to life.