Spring is a season of growth and renewal. The flowers blossom, and temperatures get warmer. Read spring puns for a laugh this season.
Seasons change due to Earth’s 23.5-degree tilt on its axis.
As Earth orbits the sun, the angle results in a different amount of energy.
Spring is the shift between winter and summer. It’s all about new beginnings.
You can also make it a time of new laughter with the following spring puns.
Funny spring puns
1. I need an umbrella because it’s spring-ling outside.
2. I got a new lawn spring-ler.
4. Spring is happening right before my berry eyes.
5. You’re so blossom!
6. It’s allergy season again? You’ve got to be pollen my leg.
7. Gardeners get so excited about spring that they wet their plants.
8. What in-carnation is happening?
9. You can make a water bed bounce by using spring water.
10. My winter fat is gone. Now I have spring rolls.
11. Flowers kiss with their tulips.
12. This spring, be-leaf in yourself.
13. Dance to your own beet.
14. Spring cleaning is a challenge. They keep bouncing everywhere.
15. February can’t March, but April May.
16. Lettuce romaine calm.
17. Keep calm and carrot on.
18. Hey bud! How’s it growing?
19. Don’t kale my spring vibes.
20. April showers bring May flowers. May flowers bring pilgrims.
21. A well-dressed lion is a dandy lion.
22. Flowers are so popular. They have a lot of buds.
23. I heard a sonic bloom.
24. We’re sea-sing this spring break.
25. Business is blooming.
26. The water bottle was bouncing because it was filled with spring water.
27. The flower couldn’t ride its bike because it lost its petals.
28. You grow, girl.
29. I spring my best to work.
30. A peony for your thoughts.
31. A thyme a dozen.
32. Last bud not least.
33. The best time to buy a trampoline is springtime.
34. This season puts a spring in my step.
35. Too much of a good spring.
36. Lilac spring so much.
37. Put the petal to the metal.
38. You’re a-May-zing.
39. Monkeys fall from the sky during Ape-ril showers.
40. The sky looks so good when it wears a rainbow.
41. I’m spring-ing at the top of my lungs.
42. Don’t grow away.
43. A plant’s favorite topic to study is STEM.
44. The security team does a great job garden the building.
45. Have you botany plants this spring?
46. The broom was late for spring cleaning because it over-swept.
47. Spring your own bottle.
48. The bees are buzzing with excitement about spring.
49. We were mint to be.
50. A bear in a spring shower is a drizzly bear.
51. If you need to announce to someone that winter is over, spring it on them.
52. It’s gone mis-spring.
53. Spring it on.
54. May is the shortest month. It only has three letters.
55. Summer told spring, “Help me. I’m going to fall.”
56. Spring rose to the occasion.
57. Help, I’ve pollen down.
58. Get clover it.
59. I’ve pollen in love with spring.
60. Flower you doing?
61. Spring-thyme is my favorite season.
62. The sun listens to the ray-dio.
Related: Sand Puns
Featured image by David Em/Box of Puns.
About David Em
David Em is the Founder and Lead Punster of Box of Puns, which he created to add more laughter and humor to life.