Alligators are reptiles that live in freshwater rivers, swamps, lakes, and marshes. Read hilarious alligator jokes for a good laugh.
Alligators are fascinating reptiles. They’re cousins of crocodiles, explaining their similar appearance.
But alligators have U-shape snouts rather than V-shapes and prefer fresh water.
They can grow up to 11 feet long and weigh 1,000 pounds.
Strong jaws, armored backs, and massive tails are characteristics of the mighty reptile.
Read the following alligator jokes for a laugh the next time you see one.
Funny alligator jokes
1. What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
2. What do you give an alligator with an injury?
3. What do you call an alligator that loves to water plants?
4. What did the alligator say after accidentally biting its friend?
5. What do alligators say to each other on their birthday?
6. What do you call an alligator that gives directions?
7. Why should you be careful around alligators?
They’re known to snap.
8. What does an alligator say after meeting its prey?
Pleased to eat you.
9. What do you call an alligator that practices law?
10. What do you call an alligator that relieves a challenging situation?
11. What do you say to an alligator that’s daydreaming?
Snap out of it.
12. Why shouldn’t you insult an alligator?
It may come back to bite you.
13. Which reptile can you find between city buildings?
14. What do you call an alligator that makes itself seem better than it is?
15. What do you call an alligator’s reaction to a stressful situation?
The bite or flight response.
16. What do you call an alligator that provides food to events?
17. Which reptile can go to different floors in a building?
18. What do you call an alligator that gives its job to others?
19. What do you call an alligator that provokes others?
20. What does an alligator say when it wants to avoid doing something difficult?
Bite the bullet.
21. What happens if you try to trick an alligator?
It won’t bite.
22. What do you call an alligator that questions others aggressively?
23. Who delivers presents to young alligators on Christmas?
24. Why don’t alligators like fast food?
It’s harder to catch.
25. What do you call an alligator that gathers others into one area of the swamp?
26. What do alligators wear in the winter?
27. What do you call an alligator that swims closely behind others?
28. What do alligators say when they want to go out to eat with friends?
Let’s grab a bite.
29. What kind of hats do alligators wear?
30. Who’s an alligator’s favorite rapper?
31. What do you call an alligator that wears Crocs?
32. What do alligators read to their kids before bed?
33. What’s an alligator’s favorite programming language?
34. What do you get when you cross an alligator with a vegetable?
35. Why shouldn’t you play cards with an alligator?
You’ll lose each hand.
36. What do you call a happy alligator?
37. What do you call a cool alligator?
38. What do you get when an alligator falls from the sky?
39. What do you call an alligator that parks cars?
40. What do computers and alligators have in common?
41. What’s an alligator’s favorite social media platform?
42. What’s an alligator’s favorite type of biscuit?
43. What do you call a sudden attack by alligators?
A gator raid.
44. What does an alligator do after losing its tail?
It goes to the retail store.
45. What’s the difference between an alligator and a crocodile?
One will see you later, and the other will see you in a while.
46. Who’s the author of Escaping Alligators?
Ron A. Way.
47. What do you call the better alligator between the two?
Related: Mole Puns
Featured image by David Em/Box of Puns.
About David Em
David Em is the Founder and Lead Punster of Box of Puns, which he created to add more laughter and humor to life.