The mango is an edible stone fruit. It’s delicious, juicy, and versatile. Read the funniest mango puns to laugh the next time you eat or see one.
The mango is the king of fruits. Green mangoes are sour, while ripe ones are sweet.
They have a refreshing taste that’s perfect for summertime.
Mangoes date back over 4,000 years to India. Today, you can find them around the world.
Next time you have one, remember the following mango puns for a laugh.
Table of Contents
The best mango puns
1. You’re mango-nificent!
2. I read small text with a mango-nifying glass.
3. If he isn’t treating you right, let that mango.
4. It takes two to mango.
5. I saw that mango over there.
6. Mango-od job!
7. Mango away.
8. A mango spirit is a man-ghost.
9. You can make a mango shake by letting it sit in the cold.
10. The most expensive fruit is a mango-ld.
11. The most artistic fruit is Vincent van man-Gogh.
12. The mango said to the other, “You’re not my ripe.”
13. I’m cooking Mango-lian beef for dinner.
14. My favorite tree is the Mango-lia.
15. I read about it in a mango-zine.
16. It makes a mango crazy.
17. The plural of mango should be mengo.
18. A mango’s favorite game is Poké-man-GO.
19. The CEO is a business magnate.
20. I haven’t seen anything of this mango-nitude.
21. The mango-netic pull was hard to resist.
22. The doctor recommended a mango-nesium supplement.
23. Man-grow up.
24. It was hu-mango-us.
25. If you eat too many mangoes, you’ll have a mango-ver.
26. They graduated mango cum laude in mathematics.
27. A mango’s favorite movie is Mango Unchained.
28. The mango where the mangoes.
Puns based on mango types
1. Alphonso-meone else to help me.
2. Kesar on the cheek.
3. I Carabao-t you a lot.
4. You’re Haden on me.
5. Wait a little Langra.
6. Dasheri kind of you.
7. It’s the same thing all over a-Glenn.
8. I Keitt wait to see you.
9. Keitt over here as soon as possible.
Related: Funny Egg Pun Names
Featured image by David Em/Box of Puns.
About David Em
David Em is the Founder and Lead Punster of Box of Puns, which he created to add more laughter and humor to life.